Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » Derek Ramsay on Sam Milby: "He is gay"

Derek Ramsay on Sam Milby: "He is gay"

Posted on May 23, 2013 | 3:30 PM

Did Derek Ramsay call Sam Milby gay?

Reports about Derek Ramsay calling Sam Milby gay surfaced over the weekend and became a topic on the DZMM radio show Mismo hosted by Jobert Sucaldito and Ahwel Paz. According to Jobert, a source told him that Derek was trying to impress a young singer-actress. When he found out that the girl is close to Sam, Derek reportedly asked the girl, "Why Sam? He is gay."

Derek Ramsay on Sam Milby gay issue

In an interview with ABS-CBN News, Sam Milby said that Derek already phoned him to clarify the issue. Sam added that he knew Derek won't say something like that to him since he's a good friend.

"Siya ang tumawag sa akin. When he was explaining to me, natuwa ako kasi I know he wouldn’t say anything like that. Derek, I’ve known him for a long time. He knows me, he knows what I am, he knows what I’m not so I know he wouldn’t say anything like that," he said.

"Even if he didn’t call me and I heard about it first, I wouldn’t have believed na he will say something like that. I know Derek. I know Derek is one of those guys who will be there for me. He’s a good friend," Sam added.

When asked where the gay issue came from, Sam said: "I have no idea. I can’t think of anybody who can say that. Ganun talaga sa showbiz. You have issues that come out. Some of these you just have to laugh at kasi ganun talaga sa showbiz."

Meanwhile, Derek denied that he called Sam gay via a direct message on PEP. "It’s not true. Jobert Sucaldito apologized about this already. Kaibigan ko si Sam and we spoke about it," affirming that he already has spoken with Sam about the issue. "There is no truth to this," the Kapatid star added.

Jobert Sucaldito said that Derek also personally texted him to deny the story. 

For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger