Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , , , » Jodi and Papa Chen's 'Be Careful With My Heart' Music Video and Cast Photos

Jodi and Papa Chen's 'Be Careful With My Heart' Music Video and Cast Photos

Posted on June 21, 2012 | 9:57 AM

Jodi Sta. Maria and Richard Yap (Papa Chen) starrer Be Careful With My Heart will bring 'kilig' and drama in your afternoons as this new teleserye premieres this July on Prime-Tanghali.

In Be Careful With My Heart, Papa Chen is Mr. Lim, a rich widower with three children while Jodi Sta. Maria is Maya, a provincial lass who will be in-charged of the Lim's household - doing chores and taking care of the kids. Maya hopes to be a flight stewardess someday.

Papa Chen's children will be played by newbies Jerome Perez, Janella Salvador and child wonder Mutya Orquia. Be Careful With My Heart is directed by Jeffrey Jeturian and Mervyn Brondial.

Check out some Be Careful With My Heart cast photos below:
Jodi Sta. Maria and Richard Yap (Papa Chen) in 'Be Careful With My Heart'
Lim Family: Jerome Perez, Janella Salvador, Mutya Orquia and Mr. Lim, Papa Chen Richard Yap

Watch the music video of Please Be Careful With My Heart, the theme song of Jodi and Papa Chen's series featuring the exciting and kilig scenes and a bit of the story (BTW, is it Jodi and Papa Chen singing the song?).


For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger